Pride Stage 2014

Mission

Boston Pride produces events and activities to achieve inclusivity, equality, respect, and awareness in Greater Boston and beyond. Fostering diversity, unity, visibility and dignity, we educate, communicate and advocate by building and strengthening community connections.

A founding member of

Connect with Pride

#BeYourself @BostonPride

Download the free Pride App!

Donate | Calendar | Weather | Volunteer | Newsletter

Be A Part of Boston Pride 2011

Get involved, give back, and have fun by joining the Boston Pride Committee team!  We’re gearing up to plan our 41st annual Pride Week, so pitch in by joining one of our sub-committees:

- Parade
- Festival
- Block Party
- Volunteer & Outreach
- Marketing & Communications
- Entertainment
- Fundraising & Social Events
- Human Rights & Education

For more information on meeting times and locations visit our volunteer page

This entry was posted in Pride Events, Pride News, Volunteer. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

10 Comments

1. Posted January 13, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

I am looking for the person incharge of booking performances. I am hoping to be able to perform this summer. I sing dance music and have a team of dancers. Can someone please direct me to the person in charge. Thank you. Have a nice day.

2. Leslie Rodriques
    Posted January 26, 2011 at 7:12 am | Permalink

Hey! I was just wondering if there was any way I could volunteer with the pride festival or block party! I’m only 17 and I don’t really know what you need, but I REALLY wanna help and be a part of it somehow, even if I do something small! Could you let me know if there’s anything I can do to help out? Thanks so much!

• Keri
      Posted February 2, 2011 at 2:33 am | Permalink

Leslie!

of course you can volunteer with us!

Stay tuned to our website…our volunteer application will be going up soon.

Thanks so much for wanting to help out this year!

3. tanya
    Posted March 6, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Permalink

hello, what day is Boston Pride day follow on

• Keri
      Posted March 15, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

Friday June 3 – Sunday June 12 with the Parade & Festival taking place on Saturday, June 11.

4. cole
    Posted April 6, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Permalink

you guys should get NOH8 to come back and do a photobooth/donation set up

5. Caro
    Posted April 8, 2011 at 4:39 am | Permalink

I just found this group after reading a colum in afterellen, you guys should contact this gilrs they are extremly talented. http://www.afterellen.com/people/2011/03/getting-to-know-the-lost-bois

6. Kevin
    Posted June 5, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

Don’t forget about the Block Party Saturday June 12th 1:30-7pm on Chandler Street. Why isn’t that listed on you’re site?

• Keri
      Posted June 14, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

Kevin-

Thanks for your comment.

The Official Boston Pride Week Calendar is not a list of all events happening in the city, but rather details events that are produced BY the Boston Pride Committee itself. We are a 501c(3) non-profit and like other charitable organizations we produce, manage, implement and market our own internal programs, events and activities.

Where there are other events listed that are not primarily owned or operated by Boston Pride, it is because they have entered into a working relationship with us that involves either cross-promotion, Boston Pride being a financial beneficiary, or a combination of both. These events are being produced in conjunction with and/or for Boston Pride.

Hope this clarifies things.

Best,