Pride Stage 2014

Mission

Boston Pride produces events and activities to achieve inclusivity, equality, respect, and awareness in Greater Boston and beyond. Fostering diversity, unity, visibility and dignity, we educate, communicate and advocate by building and strengthening community connections.

A founding member of

Get your Red Sox tickets!

Connect with Pride

#BeYourself @BostonPride

Download the free Pride App!

Donate | Calendar | Weather | Newsletter

2012 Parade and Festival Applications Now Available!

Register NowBoston Pride is delighted to release the 2012 Parade and Festival applications! Register now to take advantage of the lowest prices for 2012.

Click here to register for the 2012 Parade!

Click here to register for the 2012 Festival!

This entry was posted in Community, Pride Events, Pride News. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

8 Comments

1. Adrienne Landau
    Posted December 9, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

Before I enter the online registration, please tell me the festival fee for early registration and the amount of any additional fee(s) so that I can start to request budget approval from my small non-profit. Thank you, as always. Warmly, Adrienne for Soka Gakkai International-North Zone

2. Posted December 9, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Permalink

Hello, just click on the link provided, then look at the top and click on “Fees”. The page will list all the fees for all options.

Sylvain

3. Kevin Koerner
    Posted January 6, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

Sylvain, Is the fee $175. for a float thru Feb. the total fee? I’m thinking there is an additional fee. I just want to make sure before I have my agency cut a check. Thanks

• Posted January 22, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

Hi Kevin- the fees for the Parade are all listed on the Parade Fees page. We have removed the “administrative fee” from years past. I hope this helps! -Sylvain

4. Posted January 21, 2012 at 2:16 am | Permalink

I would like to register early but need to know the cost of space, and what’s included. I cannot access the page that lists all the fees, rules and regs.
    Thanks for your help and have a great weekend.
    Best,

Sidney

5. Posted January 21, 2012 at 6:21 pm | Permalink

How do I pay our organization’s registration by check? We do not have a corporate credit card.

• Posted January 22, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Permalink

Hello- as indicated at the end of the registration process, you can mail your check with a copy of your registration confirmation email to: Boston Pride, ATTN:Parade/Festival, 398 Columbus Ave. #285, Boston, MA 02116. Thank you!