Boston Pride would like to congratulate the New Jersey Assembly for voting yesterday to legalize marriages between individuals of the same sex. The New Jersey State Senate had passed similar legislation earlier this week. Even though New Jersey’s Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ) has pledged to veto the bill, we wish to applaud efforts by any legislature to advance this fundamental human rights cause and we urge Governor Christie to reconsider this stance. Boston Pride wishes to also offer support and congratulations to the organizations and individuals in New Jersey, who have worked tirelessly on this issue.
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride Announces Stronger Together Rally for June 11
- Tickets now available for the 2017 Boston Pride Pageant
- Save the date for Massachusetts Youth Pride on Saturday, May 20th
- High Heel Dash for Charity on June 3 – tickets now available!
- Sign up for to march in the Parade and to exhibit at the Festival before fees increase on May 1