Boston Pride would like to congratulate the New Jersey Assembly for voting yesterday to legalize marriages between individuals of the same sex. The New Jersey State Senate had passed similar legislation earlier this week. Even though New Jersey’s Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ) has pledged to veto the bill, we wish to applaud efforts by any legislature to advance this fundamental human rights cause and we urge Governor Christie to reconsider this stance. Boston Pride wishes to also offer support and congratulations to the organizations and individuals in New Jersey, who have worked tirelessly on this issue.
Guatemalan Trans Woman Released After Harrowing Six Months in Immigration Detention ow.ly/2Ye8nl
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride Presents a Conversation with Pussy Riot – The Wilbur, June 5th
- Boston Pride announces Grammy Award-winner Estelle as 2015 Festival headliner!
- LGBT Roller Bounce! Three more roller skating parties announced for April and May…
- Guess who’s coming to the Boston Pride Festival this June?
- Ocho de Mayo – Women’s Happy Hour on May 8th at Club Cafe