Boston Pride would like to congratulate the New Jersey Assembly for voting yesterday to legalize marriages between individuals of the same sex. The New Jersey State Senate had passed similar legislation earlier this week. Even though New Jersey’s Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ) has pledged to veto the bill, we wish to applaud efforts by any legislature to advance this fundamental human rights cause and we urge Governor Christie to reconsider this stance. Boston Pride wishes to also offer support and congratulations to the organizations and individuals in New Jersey, who have worked tirelessly on this issue.
Latest Pride News
- Reminder: book your 2018 Boston Pride Guide ad now
- New event alert! Sunday Funday Brunch Meet-Up at Scorpion Bar on April 8
- Boston Pride attends the 2018 NERP Conference
- Congratulations to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts for their award-winning ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide!
- Boston Pride expresses support for Pride organizers in Starkville, MS