Today the Washington State House passed a bill to allow same-sex couples to marry, with a 53-43 vote. The bill passed the State Senate last week on a 28-21 vote, and Gov. Christine Gregoire is expected to sign it into law next week. This decision marks another bright day in the fight for equality and access to marriage for all, and Boston Pride wishes to congratulate all the organizations and individuals in Washington State and beyond who have worked to bring marriage equality to the Evergreen state.
Boston Pride Presale Cameron Esposito – 6/11 Get tickets before the public! START: 12/17 @ NOON END: 12/18 @... fb.me/3UyybJx7X
Latest Pride News
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Cameron Esposito’s performance at Johnny D’s
- Boston Pride statement on the acceptance of OutVets’ application to march in the 2015 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Congratulations to the 2014 Parade Winners: DotOut, State Street, and BSL Awareness Walks!
- Boston Pride seeks writers and story ideas for the 2015 Official Boston Pride Guide
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Fortune Feimster’s performance at the Wilbur!