Today the Washington State House passed a bill to allow same-sex couples to marry, with a 53-43 vote. The bill passed the State Senate last week on a 28-21 vote, and Gov. Christine Gregoire is expected to sign it into law next week. This decision marks another bright day in the fight for equality and access to marriage for all, and Boston Pride wishes to congratulate all the organizations and individuals in Washington State and beyond who have worked to bring marriage equality to the Evergreen state.
Transgender people face significant barriers to freedom, justice and equality. We're building a more accepting society #BruceJennerABC
Latest Pride News
- Ocho de Mayo – Women’s Happy Hour on May 8th at Club Cafe
- Spring Into Pride! – Saturday, April 18th at The Point
- One more week to book your ad in the only official Boston Pride Guide!
- Come see us at Anime Boston 2015!
- Boston Pride to Honor the Late Mayor Thomas M. Menino at 45th Anniversary- #WickedProud Annual Pride Parade