Today the Washington State House passed a bill to allow same-sex couples to marry, with a 53-43 vote. The bill passed the State Senate last week on a 28-21 vote, and Gov. Christine Gregoire is expected to sign it into law next week. This decision marks another bright day in the fight for equality and access to marriage for all, and Boston Pride wishes to congratulate all the organizations and individuals in Washington State and beyond who have worked to bring marriage equality to the Evergreen state.
Latest Pride News
- Come see us at Anime Boston 2015!
- Boston Pride to Honor the Late Mayor Thomas M. Menino at 45th Anniversary- #WickedProud Annual Pride Parade
- Spring Open House on Wednesday, March 25th
- Boston Pride Celebrates 45th Anniversary – #WickedProud Launches “Friends of Boston Pride”
- LGBT Groups Make History at the South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade