Today the Washington State House passed a bill to allow same-sex couples to marry, with a 53-43 vote. The bill passed the State Senate last week on a 28-21 vote, and Gov. Christine Gregoire is expected to sign it into law next week. This decision marks another bright day in the fight for equality and access to marriage for all, and Boston Pride wishes to congratulate all the organizations and individuals in Washington State and beyond who have worked to bring marriage equality to the Evergreen state.
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride statement on gay French police officer killed in Paris
- Boston Pride Announces Stronger Together Rally for June 11
- Tickets now available for the 2017 Boston Pride Pageant
- Save the date for Massachusetts Youth Pride on Saturday, May 20th
- High Heel Dash for Charity on June 3 – tickets now available!