Boston Pride is excited to announce the theme for its 2012 Pride Parade and Festival: “Celebrating 30 Years of Worldwide Pride Movement.” Not only does 2012 mark the 42nd annual Parade and Festival, but it is also the 30th anniversary of InterPride, the international association of Pride organizers that was founded in Boston in 1982. This year’s theme was chosen as a tribute to InterPride’s incredible milestone, which will also be celebrated at the InterPride’s Annual World Conference. As a tribute to InterPride’s foundation, the conference will be held October 3-7 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel. The annual meeting gathers Pride organizers from around the world for five days of learning, networking and coordination. Attendees include InterPride members, Pride Organizers, members of Pride groups, LGBT activists, community leaders, members of student and corporate diversity committees and corporations and public agencies from all over the world. More information about this year’s Pride Parade theme can be found at http://www.bostonpride.org/theme/. Additional information on the InterPride conference can be found at www.InterPride2012.org.
Latest Pride News
- Join the Boston Pride Guide Team!
- Solidarity with the people of France
- Boston Pride Celebrates Public Accommodations Bill For Transgender Individuals Becoming Law in Massachusetts
- Statement from Boston Pride regarding State Senate candidate Ted Busiek
- A Look Back on Boston Pride Month 2016, Celebrations and Remembrances for the LGBT Community