May 22nd is Harvey Milk Day! Harvey Milk was a pioneer of the 20th century who served as the first openly gay elected official in the United States. Harvey Milk’s dreams were filled with the hope for equality and a world without hate. His ground breaking election in 1977 as one of the world’s first openly gay elected officials symbolized the freedom to live life with authenticity to millions of LGBT women and men around the world. Across the globe this week, people celebrated his life story, message, and legacy.
Latest Pride News
- The Official Boston Pride Guide 2015 is now available
- Mr. and Miss Boston Pride Pageant Winners Selected for 45th Annual Parade!
- Boston Pride Will Kick off Pride Week and 45th Anniversary with First Ever Gala
- Boston Pride Presents a Conversation with Pussy Riot – The Wilbur, June 5th
- Boston Pride Week 2015 Calendar