May 22nd is Harvey Milk Day! Harvey Milk was a pioneer of the 20th century who served as the first openly gay elected official in the United States. Harvey Milk’s dreams were filled with the hope for equality and a world without hate. His ground breaking election in 1977 as one of the world’s first openly gay elected officials symbolized the freedom to live life with authenticity to millions of LGBT women and men around the world. Across the globe this week, people celebrated his life story, message, and legacy.
Latest Pride News
- Spring Into Pride! – Saturday, April 18th at The Point
- One more week to book your ad in the only official Boston Pride Guide!
- Come see us at Anime Boston 2015!
- Boston Pride to Honor the Late Mayor Thomas M. Menino at 45th Anniversary- #WickedProud Annual Pride Parade
- Spring Open House on Wednesday, March 25th