May 22nd is Harvey Milk Day! Harvey Milk was a pioneer of the 20th century who served as the first openly gay elected official in the United States. Harvey Milk’s dreams were filled with the hope for equality and a world without hate. His ground breaking election in 1977 as one of the world’s first openly gay elected officials symbolized the freedom to live life with authenticity to millions of LGBT women and men around the world. Across the globe this week, people celebrated his life story, message, and legacy.
Latest Pride News
- During Mass. Youth Pride today, eat at Chipotle in downtown Boston to raise funds for our LGBTQ Youth !
- The official 2017 Boston Pride Guide is now available
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- Lillie McCloud, Carlito Olivero and Fantine to headline the 2017 Boston Pride Concert!
- DJ Leah V returns to the JP Block Party, Sapphira Cristal to emcee