May 22nd is Harvey Milk Day! Harvey Milk was a pioneer of the 20th century who served as the first openly gay elected official in the United States. Harvey Milk’s dreams were filled with the hope for equality and a world without hate. His ground breaking election in 1977 as one of the world’s first openly gay elected officials symbolized the freedom to live life with authenticity to millions of LGBT women and men around the world. Across the globe this week, people celebrated his life story, message, and legacy.
Latest Pride News
- Statement regarding the Trump administrations’ rescinding of protections for trans* students in public schools
- Save the date: Screening of “You’ll Never Be Alone / Nunca vas a estar solo” on March 3
- Looking for Pageant contestants!
- Nominate your 2017 Boston Pride Marshals!
- Announcing Boston Black Pride 2017