TUESDAY, JUNE 5
|6pm||Adoption Information Night
Organized by Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE)
More Than Words, 242 East Berkeley St., Boston
Join us for an informative evening to learn about foster care adoption specifically for the LGBT community. Hear from a panel of professionals and LGBT adoptive parents who will share their experiences and knowledge about adoption from foster care in Massachusetts. Registration is encouraged: www.MAREinc.org
This event is co-sponsored by the Family Equality Council and The Home for Little Wanderers Adoption Program.
|7pm||Human Rights & Education Discussion
Fenway Health – Auditorium, 1340 Boylston St, Boston
|10pm||Pride @ Night: Cambridge Edition
Paradise – 180 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge
Latest Pride News
- Carol Channing, Julie Newmar and Fifth Harmony Will Join Other Celebrities to Wish Boston a “Happy Pride” Week
- Boston Pride Celebrates Third Annual Pride Night @ Fenway Park
- The Official Boston Pride Guide 2015 is now available
- Mr. and Miss Boston Pride Pageant Winners Selected for 45th Annual Parade!
- Boston Pride Will Kick off Pride Week and 45th Anniversary with First Ever Gala