TUESDAY, JUNE 5
|6pm||Adoption Information Night
Organized by Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE)
More Than Words, 242 East Berkeley St., Boston
Join us for an informative evening to learn about foster care adoption specifically for the LGBT community. Hear from a panel of professionals and LGBT adoptive parents who will share their experiences and knowledge about adoption from foster care in Massachusetts. Registration is encouraged: www.MAREinc.org
This event is co-sponsored by the Family Equality Council and The Home for Little Wanderers Adoption Program.
|7pm||Human Rights & Education Discussion
Fenway Health – Auditorium, 1340 Boylston St, Boston
|10pm||Pride @ Night: Cambridge Edition
Paradise – 180 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge
Boston Pride Presale Cameron Esposito – 6/11 Get tickets before the public! START: 12/17 @ NOON END: 12/18 @... fb.me/3UyybJx7X
Latest Pride News
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Cameron Esposito’s performance at Johnny D’s
- Boston Pride statement on the acceptance of OutVets’ application to march in the 2015 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Congratulations to the 2014 Parade Winners: DotOut, State Street, and BSL Awareness Walks!
- Boston Pride seeks writers and story ideas for the 2015 Official Boston Pride Guide
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Fortune Feimster’s performance at the Wilbur!