TUESDAY, JUNE 5
|6pm||Adoption Information Night
Organized by Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE)
More Than Words, 242 East Berkeley St., Boston
Join us for an informative evening to learn about foster care adoption specifically for the LGBT community. Hear from a panel of professionals and LGBT adoptive parents who will share their experiences and knowledge about adoption from foster care in Massachusetts. Registration is encouraged: www.MAREinc.org
This event is co-sponsored by the Family Equality Council and The Home for Little Wanderers Adoption Program.
|7pm||Human Rights & Education Discussion
Fenway Health – Auditorium, 1340 Boylston St, Boston
|10pm||Pride @ Night: Cambridge Edition
Paradise – 180 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge
Latest Pride News
- Boston Price Announces 2017 Pride Parade Grand and Honorary Marshals
- 2017 Boston Pride Community Fund: Boston Pride distributes over $20,000 to 16 organizations
- Statement on the 2017 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Save the date! Pride Spring Open House on March 23rd
- Vote now for your 2017 Boston Pride Marshals!