TUESDAY, JUNE 5
|6pm||Adoption Information Night
Organized by Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE)
More Than Words, 242 East Berkeley St., Boston
Join us for an informative evening to learn about foster care adoption specifically for the LGBT community. Hear from a panel of professionals and LGBT adoptive parents who will share their experiences and knowledge about adoption from foster care in Massachusetts. Registration is encouraged: www.MAREinc.org
This event is co-sponsored by the Family Equality Council and The Home for Little Wanderers Adoption Program.
|7pm||Human Rights & Education Discussion
Fenway Health – Auditorium, 1340 Boylston St, Boston
|10pm||Pride @ Night: Cambridge Edition
Paradise – 180 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge
Latest Pride News
- Join the Boston Pride Guide Team!
- Solidarity with the people of France
- Boston Pride Celebrates Public Accommodations Bill For Transgender Individuals Becoming Law in Massachusetts
- Statement from Boston Pride regarding State Senate candidate Ted Busiek
- A Look Back on Boston Pride Month 2016, Celebrations and Remembrances for the LGBT Community