TUESDAY, JUNE 5
|6pm||Adoption Information Night
Organized by Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE)
More Than Words, 242 East Berkeley St., Boston
Join us for an informative evening to learn about foster care adoption specifically for the LGBT community. Hear from a panel of professionals and LGBT adoptive parents who will share their experiences and knowledge about adoption from foster care in Massachusetts. Registration is encouraged: www.MAREinc.org
This event is co-sponsored by the Family Equality Council and The Home for Little Wanderers Adoption Program.
|7pm||Human Rights & Education Discussion
Fenway Health – Auditorium, 1340 Boylston St, Boston
|10pm||Pride @ Night: Cambridge Edition
Paradise – 180 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride to Honor the Late Mayor Thomas M. Menino at 45th Anniversary- #WickedProud Annual Pride Parade
- Spring Open House on Wednesday, March 25th
- Boston Pride Celebrates 45th Anniversary – #WickedProud Launches “Friends of Boston Pride”
- LGBT Groups Make History at the South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- LGBT Roller Bounce on March 26 – This event benefits Boston Pride’s programs!