The Rhode Island House of Representatives passed a bill in favor of marriage equality on January 24th. After being held in committee for 11 years, the bill went to the floor where it passed 51-19. The future of the bill is uncertain: whereas RI Governor Chafee said he would sign the bill, both the Senate president and the Senate Judiciary Committee chair oppose marriage equality. Boston Pride wishes to encourage and congratulate all organizations and individuals who are working tirelessly to make marriage equality a reality in RI, in particular Rhode Islanders United for Marriage and our friends at RI Pride!
Boston Pride Presale Cameron Esposito – 6/11 Get tickets before the public! START: 12/17 @ NOON END: 12/18 @... fb.me/3UyybJx7X
Latest Pride News
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Cameron Esposito’s performance at Johnny D’s
- Boston Pride statement on the acceptance of OutVets’ application to march in the 2015 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Congratulations to the 2014 Parade Winners: DotOut, State Street, and BSL Awareness Walks!
- Boston Pride seeks writers and story ideas for the 2015 Official Boston Pride Guide
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Fortune Feimster’s performance at the Wilbur!