Boston Pride wants to thank Mayor Menino for being a passionate supporter of Boston Pride and our LGBT community. The Mayor always stands with us when others have wavered, he marches with us in our parade each year and is always there for us as a tireless advocate. Mayor Menino has set an example for inclusion and support for our community that we hope to see carried forth by the next mayor of our city. Boston Pride will never forget your leadership, courage and your humanity. Mayor, you will be our friend forever.
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride to Honor the Late Mayor Thomas M. Menino at 45th Anniversary- #WickedProud Annual Pride Parade
- Spring Open House on Wednesday, March 25th
- Boston Pride Celebrates 45th Anniversary – #WickedProud Launches “Friends of Boston Pride”
- LGBT Groups Make History at the South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- LGBT Roller Bounce on March 26 – This event benefits Boston Pride’s programs!