Boston, MA, 3/25/2013 – Boston Pride announced today that, working with the Mayor’s Office, the rainbow flag, symbol of our community, will be raised over City Hall Plaza tomorrow Tuesday, March 26th, in support of the “Historic DOMA Justice Rally”. The Rally, organized by MassEquality, will start at 3pm at the Flag Poles at City Hall Plaza, and aims at raising awareness about two freedom to marry cases to be considered tomorrow by the U.S. Supreme Court. Says MassEquality: ” These two cases – which concern the discriminatory Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and California’s Proposition 8 – are fundamentally about whether gay and lesbian Americans can enjoy the same freedoms and opportunities as everyone else. Momentum is on our side – a bipartisan majority of Americans recognize that the ability to marry the person you love is a Constitutional right. But now is the time to stand up and show your support for marriage equality.” Boston Pride invites the community to join this Rally. More information is available on MassEquality’s website and on their Facebook page.
Boston Pride Presale Cameron Esposito – 6/11 Get tickets before the public! START: 12/17 @ NOON END: 12/18 @... fb.me/3UyybJx7X
Latest Pride News
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Cameron Esposito’s performance at Johnny D’s
- Boston Pride statement on the acceptance of OutVets’ application to march in the 2015 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Congratulations to the 2014 Parade Winners: DotOut, State Street, and BSL Awareness Walks!
- Boston Pride seeks writers and story ideas for the 2015 Official Boston Pride Guide
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Fortune Feimster’s performance at the Wilbur!