As members of a community that loves and cherishes the city of Boston, our thoughts are with those impacted by today’s tragedy at the Boston Marathon – those who were injured or killed, the runners, the Boston Athletic Association, residents, spectators, and others. If you are looking for someone that was at the Boston Marathon you can call The Mayor’s Hotline at 617.635.4500. Also, if you saw something or have any information that could help please call the TIP LINE at 1.800.494.TIPS (8477).
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride condemns attack on the Jerusalem Pride Parade and expresses solidarity with Israel’s LGBT community
- The Boston Teen Acting Troupe premieres “i don’t know where we’re going but i promise we’re lost” at the Boston Playwrights’ Theatre
- Marriage Equality Celebration – 6pm at the State House
- Statement from Boston Pride Regarding U.S. Supreme Court Decision
- Statement from Boston Pride about the tragedy in Charleston, SC