Can you believe it!! Just in time for PRIDE the Bruins head to Stanley Cup! What a series. Ok…still tracking the HEAVY rain/ flooding concern tonight. Will stay wet and breezy overnight and first thing Saturday Morning. The good news with the storm is the quick movement. By tomorrow afternoon we will begin to see drying and clearing skies. I think the rain will be over by the beginning of the parade..and may even see the sun during the late afternoon. Temps will move to near 70. Sunday looks partly sunny with highs in the mid 70s. Happy Weekend and Happy Pride.
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride to Honor the Late Mayor Thomas M. Menino at 45th Anniversary- #WickedProud Annual Pride Parade
- Spring Open House on Wednesday, March 25th
- Boston Pride Celebrates 45th Anniversary – #WickedProud Launches “Friends of Boston Pride”
- LGBT Groups Make History at the South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- LGBT Roller Bounce on March 26 – This event benefits Boston Pride’s programs!