Can you believe it!! Just in time for PRIDE the Bruins head to Stanley Cup! What a series. Ok…still tracking the HEAVY rain/ flooding concern tonight. Will stay wet and breezy overnight and first thing Saturday Morning. The good news with the storm is the quick movement. By tomorrow afternoon we will begin to see drying and clearing skies. I think the rain will be over by the beginning of the parade..and may even see the sun during the late afternoon. Temps will move to near 70. Sunday looks partly sunny with highs in the mid 70s. Happy Weekend and Happy Pride.
Latest Pride News
- Join the Boston Pride Guide Team!
- Solidarity with the people of France
- Boston Pride Celebrates Public Accommodations Bill For Transgender Individuals Becoming Law in Massachusetts
- Statement from Boston Pride regarding State Senate candidate Ted Busiek
- A Look Back on Boston Pride Month 2016, Celebrations and Remembrances for the LGBT Community