All eyes are on the weekend! We have some rough weather to get through, but hoping it moves out in time for the parade. A strong and broad area of low pressure is moving up in our direction for Friday–it looks like a true washout. The big question is how quickly will this lift away from us. I’m banking on increasing clouds on Thursday..HEAVY rain on Friday lingering through Saturday morning…then clearing. By the time the parade kicks off we should start to see clearing. Temperatures on Saturday will only be in the 60s..so not the warmest of days. Sunday looks great with partly to mainly sunny skies and temperatures in the 70s. Happy Pride
Guatemalan Trans Woman Released After Harrowing Six Months in Immigration Detention ow.ly/2Ye8nl
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride Presents a Conversation with Pussy Riot – The Wilbur, June 5th
- Boston Pride announces Grammy Award-winner Estelle as 2015 Festival headliner!
- LGBT Roller Bounce! Three more roller skating parties announced for April and May…
- Guess who’s coming to the Boston Pride Festival this June?
- Ocho de Mayo – Women’s Happy Hour on May 8th at Club Cafe