All eyes are on the weekend! We have some rough weather to get through, but hoping it moves out in time for the parade. A strong and broad area of low pressure is moving up in our direction for Friday–it looks like a true washout. The big question is how quickly will this lift away from us. I’m banking on increasing clouds on Thursday..HEAVY rain on Friday lingering through Saturday morning…then clearing. By the time the parade kicks off we should start to see clearing. Temperatures on Saturday will only be in the 60s..so not the warmest of days. Sunday looks great with partly to mainly sunny skies and temperatures in the 70s. Happy Pride
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride Announces Stronger Together Rally for June 11
- Tickets now available for the 2017 Boston Pride Pageant
- Save the date for Massachusetts Youth Pride on Saturday, May 20th
- High Heel Dash for Charity on June 3 – tickets now available!
- Sign up for to march in the Parade and to exhibit at the Festival before fees increase on May 1