All eyes are on the weekend! We have some rough weather to get through, but hoping it moves out in time for the parade. A strong and broad area of low pressure is moving up in our direction for Friday–it looks like a true washout. The big question is how quickly will this lift away from us. I’m banking on increasing clouds on Thursday..HEAVY rain on Friday lingering through Saturday morning…then clearing. By the time the parade kicks off we should start to see clearing. Temperatures on Saturday will only be in the 60s..so not the warmest of days. Sunday looks great with partly to mainly sunny skies and temperatures in the 70s. Happy Pride
Latest Pride News
- 2017 Boston Pride Community Fund: Boston Pride distributes over $20,000 to 16 organizations
- Statement on the 2017 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Save the date! Pride Spring Open House on March 23rd
- Vote now for your 2017 Boston Pride Marshals!
- Statement regarding the Trump administrations’ rescinding of protections for trans* students in public schools