All eyes are on the weekend! We have some rough weather to get through, but hoping it moves out in time for the parade. A strong and broad area of low pressure is moving up in our direction for Friday–it looks like a true washout. The big question is how quickly will this lift away from us. I’m banking on increasing clouds on Thursday..HEAVY rain on Friday lingering through Saturday morning…then clearing. By the time the parade kicks off we should start to see clearing. Temperatures on Saturday will only be in the 60s..so not the warmest of days. Sunday looks great with partly to mainly sunny skies and temperatures in the 70s. Happy Pride
Latest Pride News
- Solidarity with the people of France
- Boston Pride Celebrates Public Accommodations Bill For Transgender Individuals Becoming Law in Massachusetts
- Statement from Boston Pride regarding State Senate candidate Ted Busiek
- A Look Back on Boston Pride Month 2016, Celebrations and Remembrances for the LGBT Community
- Happy Pride from Joan Rivers!