All eyes are on the weekend! We have some rough weather to get through, but hoping it moves out in time for the parade. A strong and broad area of low pressure is moving up in our direction for Friday–it looks like a true washout. The big question is how quickly will this lift away from us. I’m banking on increasing clouds on Thursday..HEAVY rain on Friday lingering through Saturday morning…then clearing. By the time the parade kicks off we should start to see clearing. Temperatures on Saturday will only be in the 60s..so not the warmest of days. Sunday looks great with partly to mainly sunny skies and temperatures in the 70s. Happy Pride
Latest Pride News
- The Official Boston Pride Guide 2015 is now available
- Mr. and Miss Boston Pride Pageant Winners Selected for 45th Annual Parade!
- Boston Pride Will Kick off Pride Week and 45th Anniversary with First Ever Gala
- Boston Pride Presents a Conversation with Pussy Riot – The Wilbur, June 5th
- Boston Pride Week 2015 Calendar