Happy Friday and Happy Pride. The big day is almost here and I know you all want the rain to END!! It will. I am tracking Tropical Storm Andrea as we speak and she will be responsible for our heavy rain Friday/Friday Nigh/Early Saturday. This is a quick moving but moisture laden system. This means when it is raining it will rain heavily! The good news is by Noon on Saturday the rain will be over!! For most of the parade expect lots of clouds with a few sunny breaks developing late in the day! Temps in the morning will move from the 50s to 60s..and by the afternoon will settle near 70 degrees! Happy Pride. Keep checking back I’ll be update later today with new and fresh information and follow me on twitter @dbrownforsyth
Latest Pride News
- Solidarity with the people of France
- Boston Pride Celebrates Public Accommodations Bill For Transgender Individuals Becoming Law in Massachusetts
- Statement from Boston Pride regarding State Senate candidate Ted Busiek
- A Look Back on Boston Pride Month 2016, Celebrations and Remembrances for the LGBT Community
- Happy Pride from Joan Rivers!