Happy Friday and Happy Pride. The big day is almost here and I know you all want the rain to END!! It will. I am tracking Tropical Storm Andrea as we speak and she will be responsible for our heavy rain Friday/Friday Nigh/Early Saturday. This is a quick moving but moisture laden system. This means when it is raining it will rain heavily! The good news is by Noon on Saturday the rain will be over!! For most of the parade expect lots of clouds with a few sunny breaks developing late in the day! Temps in the morning will move from the 50s to 60s..and by the afternoon will settle near 70 degrees! Happy Pride. Keep checking back I’ll be update later today with new and fresh information and follow me on twitter @dbrownforsyth
Latest Pride News
- Boston Price Announces 2017 Pride Parade Grand and Honorary Marshals
- 2017 Boston Pride Community Fund: Boston Pride distributes over $20,000 to 16 organizations
- Statement on the 2017 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Save the date! Pride Spring Open House on March 23rd
- Vote now for your 2017 Boston Pride Marshals!