Happy Friday and Happy Pride. The big day is almost here and I know you all want the rain to END!! It will. I am tracking Tropical Storm Andrea as we speak and she will be responsible for our heavy rain Friday/Friday Nigh/Early Saturday. This is a quick moving but moisture laden system. This means when it is raining it will rain heavily! The good news is by Noon on Saturday the rain will be over!! For most of the parade expect lots of clouds with a few sunny breaks developing late in the day! Temps in the morning will move from the 50s to 60s..and by the afternoon will settle near 70 degrees! Happy Pride. Keep checking back I’ll be update later today with new and fresh information and follow me on twitter @dbrownforsyth
Latest Pride News
- The Official Boston Pride Guide 2015 is now available
- Mr. and Miss Boston Pride Pageant Winners Selected for 45th Annual Parade!
- Boston Pride Will Kick off Pride Week and 45th Anniversary with First Ever Gala
- Boston Pride Presents a Conversation with Pussy Riot – The Wilbur, June 5th
- Boston Pride Week 2015 Calendar