Happy Friday and Happy Pride. The big day is almost here and I know you all want the rain to END!! It will. I am tracking Tropical Storm Andrea as we speak and she will be responsible for our heavy rain Friday/Friday Nigh/Early Saturday. This is a quick moving but moisture laden system. This means when it is raining it will rain heavily! The good news is by Noon on Saturday the rain will be over!! For most of the parade expect lots of clouds with a few sunny breaks developing late in the day! Temps in the morning will move from the 50s to 60s..and by the afternoon will settle near 70 degrees! Happy Pride. Keep checking back I’ll be update later today with new and fresh information and follow me on twitter @dbrownforsyth
Latest Pride News
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Cameron Esposito’s performance at Johnny D’s
- Boston Pride statement on the acceptance of OutVets’ application to march in the 2015 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Congratulations to the 2014 Parade Winners: DotOut, State Street, and BSL Awareness Walks!
- Boston Pride seeks writers and story ideas for the 2015 Official Boston Pride Guide
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Fortune Feimster’s performance at the Wilbur!