Join Boston Pride and the Boston LGBT Film Festival
Tuesday, September 9th, 7pm
@ Kendall Square Cinema
Redeem your free pass by clicking here and entering code BLGBTFL7FQ
DIRECTED BY: Matthew Warchus (God of Carnage)
WRITTEN BY: Stephen Beresford
PRODUCED BY: David Livingstone
CAST: Bill Nighy (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel)
Imelda Staunton (Maleficent)
Dominic West (The Hour)
Paddy Considine (Submarine)
Andrew Scott (Sherlock)
George MacKay (How I Live Now)
Joseph Gilgun (Lockout)
Ben Schnetzer (Warcraft)
PRIDE is inspired by an extraordinary true story. It’s the summer of 1984, Margaret Thatcher is in power and the National Union of Mineworkers is on strike, prompting a London-based group of gay and lesbian activists to raise money to support the strikers’ families. Initially rebuffed by the Union, the group identifies a tiny mining village in Wales and sets off to make their donation in person. As the strike drags on, the two groups discover that standing together makes for the strongest union of all.
Special screening co-presented by
the Boston LGBT Film Festival and Boston Pride
Tuesday, September 9th, 2014
7pm at Kendall Square Cinema (click here for directions).
This movie opens September 26th in Boston, so this special, free, sneak preview is a great opportunity to discover a wonderful story before everyone else! Don’t wait and claim your free pass now, by clicking here and entering code BLGBTFL7FQ.
Boston Pride Presale Cameron Esposito – 6/11 Get tickets before the public! START: 12/17 @ NOON END: 12/18 @... fb.me/3UyybJx7X
Latest Pride News
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Cameron Esposito’s performance at Johnny D’s
- Boston Pride statement on the acceptance of OutVets’ application to march in the 2015 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Congratulations to the 2014 Parade Winners: DotOut, State Street, and BSL Awareness Walks!
- Boston Pride seeks writers and story ideas for the 2015 Official Boston Pride Guide
- Exclusive Pride presale for comedian Fortune Feimster’s performance at the Wilbur!