Boston Pride learned with great sadness today of the passing of Jim Campbell, the President and CEO of NEAHOF, the New England Association on HIV over Fifty. Jim worked tirelessly for HIV care and prevention, especially in the aging population. We will remember his dedication and commitment to our community, which he exemplified in 2012 when he volunteered at the 30th anniversary Annual World Conference of InterPride, hosted by Boston Pride. We will miss him dearly. A memorial service will be organized in September, and we will share details when available.
Latest Pride News
- Reminder: book your 2018 Boston Pride Guide ad now
- New event alert! Sunday Funday Brunch Meet-Up at Scorpion Bar on April 8
- Boston Pride attends the 2018 NERP Conference
- Congratulations to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts for their award-winning ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide!
- Boston Pride expresses support for Pride organizers in Starkville, MS