Every June, Boston Pride Week celebrates our diverse community and the people and groups that work so hard to support it. Do you know someone who goes the extra mile for acceptance, inclusion, and other LGBT causes? Nominate them to serve as Marshal in the 2016 Boston Pride celebration! And while you’re making your recommendation, take a moment to nominate someone as Honorary Marshal, which is a distinction given posthumously to a late member of the LGBT community for their extraordinary contributions. Nominations will be accepted from now until Friday, January 29 at 11:59 PM.
Latest Pride News
- Reminder: book your 2018 Boston Pride Guide ad now
- New event alert! Sunday Funday Brunch Meet-Up at Scorpion Bar on April 8
- Boston Pride attends the 2018 NERP Conference
- Congratulations to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts for their award-winning ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide!
- Boston Pride expresses support for Pride organizers in Starkville, MS