Boston Pride is delighted to unveil the calendar of events for Black Pride 2016, a weekend of events commemorating Black History Month. The seven events, held between February 11th and 15th, are produced in partnership with If You Can Feel It, You Can Speak It, The Laussquared Entertainment, GLAD, Lesbian Of Color Symposium (LOCS) Collective, New England Professional Queer WoMen of Color (PQWOC), and Island Pride. Click on the banner to see the full calendar of events!
Latest Pride News
- Reminder: book your 2018 Boston Pride Guide ad now
- New event alert! Sunday Funday Brunch Meet-Up at Scorpion Bar on April 8
- Boston Pride attends the 2018 NERP Conference
- Congratulations to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts for their award-winning ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide!
- Boston Pride expresses support for Pride organizers in Starkville, MS