Boston Pride is thrilled to return for a second year of marching in the historic South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The parade is held on Sunday, March 20th at 1:00 PM and travels from Broadway Station through South Boston to Andrew Station. Participants should line up on Dorchester Avenue by 11:00 AM. We hope you’ll join us for this celebration of veterans, community, and South Boston history.
Latest Pride News
- Reminder: book your 2018 Boston Pride Guide ad now
- New event alert! Sunday Funday Brunch Meet-Up at Scorpion Bar on April 8
- Boston Pride attends the 2018 NERP Conference
- Congratulations to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts for their award-winning ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide!
- Boston Pride expresses support for Pride organizers in Starkville, MS