Boston Pride is thrilled to return for a second year of marching in the historic South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The parade is held on Sunday, March 20th at 1:00 PM and travels from Broadway Station through South Boston to Andrew Station. Participants should line up on Dorchester Avenue by 11:00 AM. We hope you’ll join us for this celebration of veterans, community, and South Boston history.
Latest Pride News
- During Mass. Youth Pride today, eat at Chipotle in downtown Boston to raise funds for our LGBTQ Youth !
- The official 2017 Boston Pride Guide is now available
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- Lillie McCloud, Carlito Olivero and Fantine to headline the 2017 Boston Pride Concert!
- DJ Leah V returns to the JP Block Party, Sapphira Cristal to emcee