The #TransBillMA votes in the Massachusetts House and Senate were a major step forward for the Commonwealth. But nationwide, the fight for public accommodations is far from over. We invite you to read Sarah McBride’s feature piece in the Boston Pride Guide, which explores the topics of religious freedom and exemptions.
Latest Pride News
- Reminder: book your 2018 Boston Pride Guide ad now
- New event alert! Sunday Funday Brunch Meet-Up at Scorpion Bar on April 8
- Boston Pride attends the 2018 NERP Conference
- Congratulations to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts for their award-winning ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide!
- Boston Pride expresses support for Pride organizers in Starkville, MS