As we celebrate and remember those lost to HIV/AIDS, and as we renew our commitment to find the epidemic, Boston Pride invites you to read a feature article in the Boston Pride Guide by Mark Krone and Dave White, on behalf of the History Project. The piece, entitled “In Sickness and in Health – the AIDS Crisis and the forging of a community,” powerfully describes how the AIDS crisis of the 80s brought various groups together, yielding the building of what we now refer to as the LGBT community.
Latest Pride News
- Reminder: book your 2018 Boston Pride Guide ad now
- New event alert! Sunday Funday Brunch Meet-Up at Scorpion Bar on April 8
- Boston Pride attends the 2018 NERP Conference
- Congratulations to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts for their award-winning ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide!
- Boston Pride expresses support for Pride organizers in Starkville, MS