World AIDS Day occurs every December 1st to raise awareness about the fight against HIV/AIDS around the world. A wealth of resources and information is available from the aids.gov website. We encourage everyone to learn about the epidemic and prevention methods, and to get tested. You may locate the nearest testing facility using this online tool.
Latest Pride News
- Reminder: book your 2018 Boston Pride Guide ad now
- New event alert! Sunday Funday Brunch Meet-Up at Scorpion Bar on April 8
- Boston Pride attends the 2018 NERP Conference
- Congratulations to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts for their award-winning ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide!
- Boston Pride expresses support for Pride organizers in Starkville, MS