Boston, MA – March 8, 2017 – Boston Pride strongly condemns the exclusion of OUTVETS from the 2017 St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Boston Pride had a positive experience representing the LGBT community as we marched in the South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade in 2015 and 2016. Our contingent felt welcomed by the crowds and the neighborhood on those historic occasions. It was evident that the support for Boston Pride was sincere. However, due to our organization’s priorities and our focus on planning the many events during Boston Pride Week 2017, we have elected to not participate in this year’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade. We invite everyone to be a part of Pride Week, which runs from June 2 to June 11, 2017.
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride statement on gay French police officer killed in Paris
- Boston Pride Announces Stronger Together Rally for June 11
- Tickets now available for the 2017 Boston Pride Pageant
- Save the date for Massachusetts Youth Pride on Saturday, May 20th
- High Heel Dash for Charity on June 3 – tickets now available!