Boston Pride strongly condemns the torture and killing of gay and bisexual men perpetrated by the Chechen government. Since reports emerged in early April from Russian opposition newspaper Novaya Gazeta, Boston Pride has worked with its sister Pride organizations and InterPride, the international association of Pride organizers, to alert US and European officials of the blatant human rights violations perpetrated in Chechnya. We call on the United Nations and the US government to use all diplomatic and necessary means to put an end to the horror occurring in Argun and other parts of Chechnya.
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride statement on gay French police officer killed in Paris
- Boston Pride Announces Stronger Together Rally for June 11
- Tickets now available for the 2017 Boston Pride Pageant
- Save the date for Massachusetts Youth Pride on Saturday, May 20th
- High Heel Dash for Charity on June 3 – tickets now available!