Only a few hours are left to book your ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide! Click here now to reserve your spot in this year’s edition of Boston Pride’s premium, full color magazine. Twenty-five thousand print copies will be distributed all over New England. The digital edition of the Boston Pride Guide is read in 107 countries around the world, with over 205,000 impressions so far. Join the numerous businesses and non-profits, like Boston Gay Men’s Chorus, Buffalo Exchange, Gilead Sciences, MassEquality, Fenway Health, Boston Medical Center, Foxwoods Resort, Yotel, the CDC, Sam Adams, and East Boston Savings Bank, in advertising your events, products, and services to the New England LGBTQ community!
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride statement on gay French police officer killed in Paris
- Boston Pride Announces Stronger Together Rally for June 11
- Tickets now available for the 2017 Boston Pride Pageant
- Save the date for Massachusetts Youth Pride on Saturday, May 20th
- High Heel Dash for Charity on June 3 – tickets now available!