It is with great sadness that Boston Pride learned of the passing of Gordon Burns, a longtime Pride volunteer and Committee member. Gordon joined Boston Pride over 10 years ago to foster the engagement of LGBT older adults in the Pride celebration, and to ensure continued exchanges between the older and the younger generations of our community. Deeply engaged and active in our region, Gordon was a founding member of the Senior Pride Coalition, as well as a member of the Boston Prime Timers, the Boston Partnership for Older Adults, the Massachusetts Association of Older Americans, and OLLI Lifelong Learning Institute at UMass Boston. His joyfulness and willingness to help everyone will be dearly missed. Boston Pride sends its heartfelt condolences to Gordon’s longtime husband Don, his family and friends.
Latest Pride News
- Reminder: book your 2018 Boston Pride Guide ad now
- New event alert! Sunday Funday Brunch Meet-Up at Scorpion Bar on April 8
- Boston Pride attends the 2018 NERP Conference
- Congratulations to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts for their award-winning ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide!
- Boston Pride expresses support for Pride organizers in Starkville, MS