@NickHathy Come to our meeting next Tuesday @ 6:30pm @ 12 Channel Street!
Latest Pride News
- Join the Boston Pride Guide Team!
- Solidarity with the people of France
- Boston Pride Celebrates Public Accommodations Bill For Transgender Individuals Becoming Law in Massachusetts
- Statement from Boston Pride regarding State Senate candidate Ted Busiek
- A Look Back on Boston Pride Month 2016, Celebrations and Remembrances for the LGBT Community
Today, we invite you to discover “Our Voices,” a selection of poems by local queer poets of color. Experience how the various pieces by Jayy Dodd, Ifé Franklin and Jha D in the 2016 Boston Pride Guide harness the power of the spoken word. For more, head over to the Milky Way in JP tonight […]
Thursday, June 9 – 8pm-1am Black & Latin@ Pride Pride@Night If You Can Feel It, You Can Speak It Milky Way (284 Amory St, Jamaica Plain, MA) – 10pm-2am Pride@Night Pride Queeraoke Midway Cafe (3496 Washington St, Jamaica Plain, MA) –
In anticipation of the Oscar Wilde Tour of LGBTQ-themed art at the MFA, tonight (and on Wednesday, June 29), we invite you to discover Andrew Lear’s piece entitled “Queer to a Fine Art” in the 2016 Boston Pride Guide. This article provides an avant-goût of LGBT-related art at Boston’s own Museum of Fine Arts, from […]
– Wednesday, June 8 – 6:30pm new PrideArts Oscar Wilde Tour of LGBTQ-themed art at the MFA Museum of Fine Arts (465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA) SOLD OUT! 2nd tour added on June 29! –
As we celebrate and remember those lost to HIV/AIDS, and as we renew our commitment to find the epidemic, Boston Pride invites you to read a feature article in the Boston Pride Guide by Mark Krone and Dave White, on behalf of the History Project. The piece, entitled “In Sickness and in Health – the […]
– Tuesday, June 7 – 6:30pm Flagship Event Pride Lights at Boston Center for the Arts Join us for the 35th Pride Lights at Boston Center for the Arts in partnership with Boston Pride and the City of Boston Celebrating and remembering those we lost to HIV/AIDS The Plaza at Boston Center for the Arts (Tremont […]