The #TransBillMA votes in the Massachusetts House and Senate were a major step forward for the Commonwealth. But nationwide, the fight for public accommodations is far from over. We invite you to read Sarah McBride’s feature piece in the Boston Pride Guide, which explores the topics of religious freedom and exemptions. Click here to read “From […]
Latest Pride News
- Join the Boston Pride Guide Team!
- Solidarity with the people of France
- Boston Pride Celebrates Public Accommodations Bill For Transgender Individuals Becoming Law in Massachusetts
- Statement from Boston Pride regarding State Senate candidate Ted Busiek
- A Look Back on Boston Pride Month 2016, Celebrations and Remembrances for the LGBT Community