Yes, you read that correctly. Gays need not apply to participate in the annual St Patrick’s Day Parade, held this year this coming Sunday, March 17th, in South Boston. Again, the organizers of the celebration have turned down all groups from the LGBT community, invoking the Supreme Court ruling that allows them to decline registrations […]
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride to Honor the Late Mayor Thomas M. Menino at 45th Anniversary- #WickedProud Annual Pride Parade
- Spring Open House on Wednesday, March 25th
- Boston Pride Celebrates 45th Anniversary – #WickedProud Launches “Friends of Boston Pride”
- LGBT Groups Make History at the South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- LGBT Roller Bounce on March 26 – This event benefits Boston Pride’s programs!