FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC – NO TICKET REQUIRED
EXHIBITOR SPACES AT THE 2018 BOSTON PRIDE FESTIVAL ARE NOW SOLD OUT
- The Festival is RAIN or SHINE, from 11am to 6pm.
- Accessibility services will be provided upon demand at the Festival stage for the deaf and hard-of-hearing community. ASL interpreting will be provided at the 2018 Boston Pride Concert.
Please let Boston Pride know by May 25th if you need additional accessibility beyond ASL interpreting (email us at [email protected])
- The Family Fun Zone will be happening again, stay tuned for more info…
- For the lineup of the Boston Pride Concert, click here.
Advice for Visitors and Spectators
- Pack appropriately! The Boston Pride Festival is a rain or shine event, so plan accordingly for the forecast weather conditions. Consider bringing sunscreen, plenty of bottled water, and an umbrella or raincoat.
- Have fun!
- Watch out for (your) kids – Make sure children are safe. As the crowds pour in from the Parade it may become difficult to keep an eye on the little ones. Consider moving to the Family Zone until the Parade is complete.
- Respect the instructions from the Festival Staff and Volunteers – These individuals will be clearly distinguishable from the crowd. They are only doing their job and enforcing safety measures for the benefit of everyone.