SATURDAY, JUNE 9, 2018 – RAIN OR SHINE!
FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC 11am-6pm, NO TICKET REQUIRED
Festival Registration (for exhibitors) is now open!
New in 2018
- Due to their very limited availability in 2018, corner and endcap spaces are reserved for community and corporate partners of Boston Pride. If you are interested in either type of space, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unchanged from 2017
- The “Solidarity” category (a deeply discounted registration category for grassroots organizations that are not registered non-profits) is offered again this year.
- Small organizations: small non-profits rates have been kept at their lowest level.
- Registration fees are unchanged from last year.
- 20% early discount: register early (before February 28th) and you get 20% off your registration (fees displayed already include the discount!).
- The Festival is RAIN or SHINE, from 11am to 6pm.
- Accessibility services will be provided at the Festival stage for the deaf and hard-of-hearing community.
- The Family Fun Zone will be happening again, stay tuned for more info…
- For the lineup of the Boston Pride Concert, click here.
Advice for Visitors and Spectators
- Pack appropriately! The Boston Pride Festival is a rain or shine event, so plan accordingly for the forecast weather conditions. Consider bringing sunscreen, plenty of bottled water, and an umbrella or raincoat.
- Have fun!
- Watch out for (your) kids – Make sure children are safe. As the crowds pour in from the Parade it may become difficult to keep an eye on the little ones. Consider moving to the Family Zone until the Parade is complete.
- Respect the instructions from the Festival Staff and Volunteers – These individuals will be clearly distinguishable from the crowd. They are only doing their job and enforcing safety measures for the benefit of everyone.