2019 Boston Pride Festival
Registration for the 2019 Boston Pride Festival is now open! Register early for the best pricing. Each year the Boston Pride Festival sees over 125,000 visitors and 100+ exhibitors. Whether you are a small non-profit just getting started, a small business selling rainbow merchandise, or a long-standing organization in the LGBTQ community, becoming an exhibitor is a sure way to reach your target audience. Click here to register now for the 2019 Boston Pride Festival!
Festival Registration FAQ
- I just want to attend the Festival and visit the booths, do I need to register? Individuals do not need to register for the Festival. The Festival is free and open to the public. Registration is for groups and organizations that wish to have a booth.
- What are the fees? You may consult the registration fees here.
- The Festival is rain or shine, from 11am to 6pm (pending City approval).
- Accessibility services at the Festival stage for the deaf and hard-of-hearing community will be provided if requested by April 15th, 2019. ASL interpreting will be provided at the 2019 Boston Pride Concert.
Please let Boston Pride know by April 15th if you need additional accessibility beyond ASL interpreting (email us at [email protected])
- The Family Fun Zone will be happening again, stay tuned for more info…
It is strongly recommended that you arrive at the Boston Pride Festival by “T”. Given the large number of people present in the city for the day’s events, traffic will likely be highly congested and parking will be limited.
By T: Take the Green or Blue line to Government Center.
By car: we will post a list of partner parking facilities as we get closer to the event.
Advice for Visitors and Spectators
- Pack appropriately! The Boston Pride Festival is a rain or shine event, so plan accordingly for the forecast weather conditions. Consider bringing sunscreen, plenty of bottled water, and an umbrella or raincoat.
- Have fun!
- Watch out for (your) kids. Make sure children are safe at all times. As the crowds pour in from the Parade onto the Festival grounds, it may become difficult to keep an eye on the little ones. Consider moving to the Family Fun Zone until the Parade is complete.
- Respect the instructions from the Festival Staff and Volunteers. These individuals will be clearly distinguishable from the crowd. They are only doing their job and enforcing safety measures for the benefit of everyone.
Saturday, June 8, 2019
LOCATION: Boston City Hall Plaza
11am-6pm (pending City approval)
Rain or Shine