Boston Pride sends its heartfelt condolences to the family of Robert A. Havern III, a lawmaker who helped lead... fb.me/6BV0hWOjC
Latest Pride News
Follow us on Twitter @BostonPride on Friday, June 13th, starting at 10:30 a.m. during our live press conference.
What: Boston Pride will hold a press conference on Friday, June 13, to preview the annual Pride Parade and Festival on Saturday, June 14. There will be remarks from members of the Pride Committee, recognition of local performers who are donating their appearance time at the Festival and an opportunity for Q and A. In addition, media passes and background information will be distributed.
Who: Sylvain Bruni, President, Boston Pride
Linda DeMarco, Vice President, Boston Pride
Martha Plaza, Parade Committee Chair
Laura Gaito, Southern New England Diversity Chair, TD Bank
- Mia Shahood, 12 years old, of Chelmsford, Mass. Mia is a vocalist and will be opening up the Pride Festival.
- Penny Annalise, drag performer
- Yune Neptune, drag performer
- Big Ol Dirty Bucket, Boston based funk band. Singer Sarah Blacker will represent the band.
- Ray Isaac, independent singer-songwriter-DJ
- Washing Well Wenches, Renaissance inspired band
- Festival MC, Sean Doherty (DJ Glitter)
- Fast Freddy Murphy, former Pride Grand Marshal and Festival Introducer
When: Friday, June 13, 2014
Where: Nine Zero Hotel
Reflect Room, 3rd floor
90 Tremont Street
About Boston Pride:
Boston Pride produces events and activities to achieve inclusivity, equality, respect, and awareness in Greater Boston and beyond. Fostering diversity, unity, visibility and dignity, we educate, communicate and advocate by building and strengthening community connections.
For more details on specific events during Pride Week 2014 visit www.bostonpride.org
Joan Rivers wishes Boston a very happy Pride! Listen to what she has to say about gay men in her very special video to Boston Pride.
Boston Pride has released the line-up for the 2014 Pride Parade, to be held Saturday, June 14th starting at 11am in Copley Square. To download the line-up, click here [pdf 110ko]