SATURDAY, JUNE 10, 2017 – RAIN OR SHINE!
Parade Registration (for organized groups) is now open!
New in 2017
- “Solidarity” category: a deeply discounted registration category for grassroots organizations that are not registered non-profits, for student groups and for military groups.
- Small organizations: small non-profits and small businesses now have their own categories, with reduced fees compared to 2016.
- Small non-profit: annual gross revenue less than or equal to $500,000
- Small business: 50 employees or less
- Large non-profit: annual gross revenue greater than $500,000
- Large business: more than 50 employees
- 20% early discount: register early (before February 28th) and you get 20% off your registration (applies to all contingents except pedicabs – fees displayed already include the discount!)
Parade tentative schedule
7:30 am to 11:00 am
Staging and lining-up of participants around Copley Square
Parade tentative route
- Start at Boylston St and Clarendon St
- Turn right onto Clarendon St
- Turn left onto Tremont St
- Turn left onto Berkeley St
- Turn right onto Boylston St
- Turn left onto Charles St
- Turn right onto Beacon St
- Turn left onto Tremont St
- Arrival at City Hall Plaza on Cambridge St
It is strongly recommended that you arrive at the Boston Pride Parade by “T”. Given the large amount of people present in the city for the day’s events, traffic will likely be highly congested and parking will be limited.
By T: Take the Green line to Copley.
Advice for Visitors
- Pack appropriately! The Boston Pride Parade is a rain or shine event, so plan accordingly for the forecast weather conditions. Consider bringing sunscreen, plenty of bottled water, and an umbrella or raincoat.
- Have fun!
- Watch out for (your) kids – Make sure children are safe. As the crowds pour in from the Parade it may become difficult to keep an eye on the little ones. Consider moving to the Family Zone until the Parade is complete.
- Respect the instructions from the Parade Staff and Volunteers – These individuals will be clearly distinguishable from the crowd. They are only doing their job and enforcing safety measures for the benefit of everyone.
Parade Registration (for organized groups)
Registration for the 2016 Boston Pride Parade is now open! Click here to register! If you encounter any issue with the registration system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the fee schedule here.
Marshal Training Sessions
All group marshals will be required to attend ONE marshal training session. There are 4 sessions to pick from and the marshals do not need to attend a session together. Click here to view the marshal orientation meeting schedule
We cannot accept changes to your marshals after May 1. If your initial marshals have changed, please notify the committee at email@example.com.
All registered groups will be assigned a specific time to report to the staging area. The staging of groups will run from 7:30 to 11 am on the day of the parade.