Saturday June 8, 2019
START: Copley Square
FINISH: Boston City Hall Plaza
12 noon (pending City approval)
Rain or Shine
This route is tentative, pending City approval.
Start at Boylston St and Clarendon St
Turn right onto Clarendon St
Turn left onto Tremont St
Turn left onto Berkeley St
Turn right onto Boylston St
Turn left onto Charles St
Turn right onto Beacon St
Turn left onto Tremont St
Arrival at City Hall Plaza on Cambridge St
2019 Boston Pride Parade
2019 Parade Registration
Registration for the 2019 Boston Pride Parade is now open! Register your group early for the best pricing. With over 55,000 marchers and 750,000 live spectators in 2018, plus broadcasting on local media channels, joining the Boston Pride Parade is sure to bring visibility to your organization and signal the work you do for equality. Click here to register now for the 2019 Boston Pride Parade!
Parade Registration FAQ
- I just want to attend or march on my own, do I need to register? Individuals do not need to register for the Parade. Registration is for groups and organizations that wish to display their name.
- What are the fees? You may consult the registration fees here.
- When are the Marshal Orientation sessions? You may consult the schedule of orientation sessions here. Each registered group must send a minimum of two group marshals to attend an orientation session, where they will be provided with detailed logistical and security training for the event.
It is strongly recommended that you arrive at the Boston Pride Parade by “T”. Given the large number of people present in the city for the day’s events, traffic will likely be highly congested and parking will be limited.
By T: Take the Green line to Copley.
By car: we will post a list of partner parking facilities as we get closer to the event.
Advice for Visitors and Spectators
- Pack appropriately! The Boston Pride Parade is a rain or shine event, so plan accordingly for the forecast weather conditions. Consider bringing sunscreen, plenty of bottled water, and an umbrella or raincoat.
- Have fun!
- Watch out for (your) kids. Make sure children are safe at all times. As the crowds grown along the route, it may become difficult to keep an eye on the little ones. Make sure you watch for large vehicles and floats and refrain from letting them run towards vehicles.
- Respect the instructions from the Parade Staff and Volunteers. These individuals will be clearly distinguishable from the crowd. They are only doing their job and enforcing safety measures for the benefit of everyone.
Handicap viewing area!
We are happy to announce that Boston Pride is planning again in 2019, to have a handicap accessible viewing area located near the entrance to the Pride Festival, on the last segment of the Parade route. Seating will be limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Please email us at [email protected] if you would like to reserve a seat.