ALandCHUCK.travel is thrilled to host Boston Pride on board the Newly Renovated Carnival Conquest â€“ one of the finest cruise lines in the world. With three sparkling pools, massive outdoor decks, four tantalizing restaurants, a world-class spa, and so much more we know youâ€™ll love our newest cruise experience. Conquest is every bit a “city at sea.” Mostly that’s a plus because the space means there are tons of options, more than a dozen bars and the Seaside Theater, a 270-square-foot LED screen overlooking the main pool area. With delicious food, bars and entertainment, Carnival Conquest has a scene for everybody. And wait until you see our spectacular outdoor parties on the back deck of this magnificent ship!
FEATURING THE FOLLOWING DRAG STARS AT SEA ENTERTAINERS FROM ALL SIX SEASONS:
ADORE DELANO *Â ALASKA *Â ALEXIS MATEO *Â ALYSSA EDWARDS *Â APRIL CARRIÃ“N *Â BENDELACREME
BIANCA DEL RIO *Â CARMEN CARRERA *Â COCO MONTRESE *Â DARIENNE LAKE *Â DETOX *Â GIA GUNN
IVY WINTERS *Â JADE SOTOMAYOR *Â JIGGLY CALIENTE *Â JINKX MONSOON*Â JOSLYN FOX *Â KELLY MANTLE
LAGANJA ESTRANJA *Â LATRICE ROYALE *Â MAGNOLIA CRAWFORD *Â MANILA LUZON *Â MARIAH *Â MILK
MIMI IMFURST *Â MORGAN MCMICHAELS *Â MYSTIQUE SUMMERS *Â ONGINA *Â PANDORA BOXX *Â PHI PHI O’HARARAJA *Â ROXXXY ANDREWS *Â SHANGELA *Â SHANNEL *Â SHARON NEEDLES *Â TRINITY K. BONET *Â TYRA * SANCHEZÂ VICTORIA PORKCHOP PARKER *Â VIVACIOUS *Â WILLAM *Â YARA SOFIA *Â MICHELLE VISAGE *Â CHI CHI LARUE *Â MISTY EYEZ
Â What’s included?
- Sail with the top drag performers in the world, including stars from all 6 seasons of RuPaulâ€™s Drag Race!
- 8-day cruise sailing from Miami aboard the Carnival Conquest.
- Many private parties and events that include meet and greets, cocktail parties, themed parties, and more!
- OPEN BAR Cocktail Party with Boston Pride
- The Big Bang Bon Voyage Party will occur as we depart and be complete with DJ, fireworks, and fun as we sail away from downtown Miami.
- Key West rolls out the red carpet and closes Duval Street for us. Most cruise ships can only stay in port for 5 hours. Our charter will be a first as we will stay all day (morning, afternoon, and into the evening) to celebrate in Americaâ€™s most gay-welcoming island.
- Pub Crawl – Key West Shore Excursion. Key West Gay Business Guild will coordinate a Key West Pub Crawl shore excursion that will include complimentary cocktails at many of the cityâ€™s finest gay and gay-friendly businesses!
- Mexico Cruise & Resort Stay. Our ship will dock for 2 days in Mexico, and you will be able to come and go 24-hours a day. This allows our guests to enjoy the best of excursions and restaurants! Party all night and explore all day; the ALandCHUCK.travel charter will be the first gay cruise in the world to combine the Mexico resorts and cruise in one!
- Mayan City of Chichen Itza. Our charter will be a worldâ€™s first as we offer an optional excursion to the Mayan pyramids and city of Chichen Itza, deep in the Yucatan Jungle. Visiting Chichen Itza is not possible from Florida-based cruises. Because of our extended time you can. Climb the most important pyramid in the Western Hemisphere with all the performers from Drag Stars at Sea: Mayan Adventure!
- Honduras. Our charter will visit Honduras where there are outstanding beaches and plenty of history and culture.
Day 1: Sunday, November 30, 2014 -Â Board the Carnival Conquest
Today you board the newly-renovated 110,000 GT Carnival Conquest. Enjoy the first-ever Drag Stars at Sea aboard an exclusive ALandCHCUK.travel private charter! This is the perfect venue to host the 2014 Drag Stars at Sea: Mayan Adventure! Another WORLD’S FIRST: THE BIG BANG BON VOYAGE PARTY with fireworks and extravagance abound! Have you ever sailed on a cruise where your sendoff was with fireworks? The ALandCHUCK.travel cruise will do just that as you enjoy a Bon Voyage Party featuring a DJ, dancing, one of the world’s largest outdoor video screens and a fantastic fireworks spectacular. Have your cameras ready! Enjoy all meals aboard ship and incredible events with ALandCHUCK.travel onboard and in every port! [Please note: we recommend you plan to arrive and be onboard the ship no later than 3:00 PM.]
Day 2: Monday, December 1, 2014 -Â Visit Key West
Most ships can only visit Key West for 5 hours. Your cruise will stay from morning until evening as America’s Gayest Resort rolls out the red carpet for you. Many special excursions and events await you onshore! Another WORLD’S FIRST: DUVAL STREET DANCE PARTY during the afternoon and until your evening sailing. ALandCHUCK.travel has partnered with Key West Gay Business Community plus Key West & the Florida Keys Visitors Bureau to bring you something totally unique for a cruise. The city will close their main street for an ALandCHUCK.travel street party! DJs play as you play the way Key West was meant to in the heart of the island’s gay business district. This special event is truly a WORLD’S FIRST, and you will create memories of a lifetime! Also included is a FREE SHORE EXCURSION: the KEY WEST PUB CRAWL. Key West closes famous Duval Street for this exclusive charter! Key West is an island paradise, and ALandCHUCK.travel has partnered with the Key West Business Guild (GayKeyWestFl.com) to bring you a fun pub crawl. Some of the worldâ€™s most famous guest houses and gay /gay friendly businesses will unite for a fun PUB CRAWL through old Key West. Enjoy complimentary drinks and cocktails as the locals welcome you in style!
Day 3: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 -Â Fun Day at Sea
Today, there are so many activities to choose from. We will offer exclusive shows, parties, events, and more. Explore the ship! Eat the food! Have a drink! Relax in the warm weather of the Caribbean or celebrate the first day at sea. However you spend your time, the experience will be unlike any other!
Day 4: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 -Â Cozumel – Playa Del Carmen – Cancun, Mexico
ALandCHUCK.travel is providing you with another WORLD’S FIRST! This will be the first cruise and Mexican resort stay in historyâ€”two days in Mexico! Drag Stars at Sea will be the First Gay Charter to feature two days docked in exotic Mexico. This allows our guests ample time for excursions, but even more importantly: ample time to discover the local dining and local bar scene. Do you want to enjoy an authentic Mexican dinner off of the ship? No problem! Would you rather party on the beach until 3 in the morning? You got it! This is an opportunity our guests will appreciate more than anything else as they can come and go from the ship as they please, twenty-four hours a day!
Day 5: Thursday, December 4, 2014 -Â Visit CHECHEN ITZA
Exciting news: the Mayan Adventure is back! Virtually no cruise ship can visit CHECHEN ITZA in the heart of the Yucatan jungle because most ships donâ€™t stay in port long enough to allow enough time. Drag Stars at Sea solves that problem and offers an excursion to the most spectacular Mayan City in the world! Guests can climb the famous pyramid or visit more than 50 buildings of this ancient city. These are arguably the most important ruins in the Western Hemisphere, and Drag Stars at Sea is going to make it the most FABULOUS adventure ever!
Day 6: Friday, December 5, 2014 -Â Roatan, Honduras
Central Americaâ€™s most beautiful port will be a perfect location for beaches, unique foods, and sightseeing. Roatan is the largest and arguably greatest of the Bay Islands in Honduras. With an exotic locale that you need to see to believe, youâ€™ll be able to enjoy your fair share of excursions. A location famous for snorkeling, scuba diving, and ziplining, thereâ€™s going to be something for everyone in Honduras.
Day 7: Saturday, December 6, 2014 -Â Fun Day at Sea
Today is your final day of open water cruising aboard the Conquest. Visit the spa or enjoy more of the food as we sail back to Florida. Have a drink with friends or take a minute to relax after all of the excitant youâ€™ve been having on this exclusive charter!
Day 8: Sunday, December 7, 2014 -Â Arrive in Miami
Today you disembark the Carnival Conquest for the last time, clear customs, and collect your luggage as our 2014 AlandCHUCK.travel Charter comes to an end. We can provide transfers to both the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale airports, just ask your AlLandCHUCK.travel Reservations Specialist for details. Please be aware that we do not advise those flying out of the Miami Airport to schedule any flights earlier than 1:00 PM because U.S. Customs and Border Control can delay a shipâ€™s disembarkation process.