Parade Registration (for organized groups)
7:30 am to 11:00 am
Staging and lining-up of participants around Copley Square
The 2016 parade route is now official:
- Start at Boylston St and Clarendon St
- Turn right onto Clarendon St
- Turn left onto Tremont St
- Turn left onto Berkeley St
- Turn right onto Boylston St
- Turn left onto Charles St
- Turn right onto Beacon St
- Turn left onto Tremont St
- Arrival at City Hall Plaza on Cambridge StÂ
It is strongly recommended that you arrive at the Boston Pride Parade by â€œTâ€. Given the large amount of people present in the city for the dayâ€™s events, traffic will likely be highly congested and parking will be limited.
By T: Take the Green line to Copley.
Advice for Visitors
- Pack appropriately! The Boston Pride Festival is a rain or shine event, so plan accordingly for the forecast weather conditions. Consider bringing sunscreen, plenty of bottled water, and an umbrella or raincoat.
- Have fun!
- Watch out for (your) kids â€“ Make sure children are safe. As the crowds pour in from the Parade it may become difficult to keep an eye on the little ones. Consider moving to the Family Zone until the Parade is complete.
- Respect the instructions from the Parade Staff and Volunteers â€“ These individuals will be clearly distinguishable from the crowd. They are only doing their job and enforcing safety measures for the benefit of everyone.
We are happy to announce that once again, thanks to Super Duck Boats, Boston Pride will have a handicap accessible trolley for marchers who wish to participate in the parade but are physically unable to walk the full route. Seats are limited and on a first come, first serve basis. If you wish to sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your full name, email address and phone number.
Handicap viewing area!
We are happy to announce that for 2016, we will have a handicap accessible viewing area located near the Pride Festival. Seating will be limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to reserve a seat.
Registration for the 2016 Boston Pride Parade is now open! Click here to register! If you encounter any issue with the registration system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the fee schedule here.
Marshal Training Sessions
All group marshals will be required to attend ONE marshal training session. There are 4 sessions to pick from and the marshals do not need to attend a session together. Click here to view the marshal orientation meeting schedule
We cannot accept changes to your marshals after May 1. If your initial marshals have changed, please notify the committee at email@example.com.
All registered groups will be assigned a specific time to report to the staging area. The staging of groups will run from 7:30 to 11 am on the day of the parade.