Join hundreds of participants as we embark on a new unique tradition in the City of Boston with the very first HIGH HEEL DASH for CHARITY. Each participantâ€™s entry fee will go the Boston Pride Community Fund, which is aimed at financially supporting small, grassroots organizations in our community through annual grants. Past recipients of the Community Fund have used their grants to organize seminars for trans* and youth audiences, to conduct health outreach to communities of color, or to enable projects for LGBTQ singers or grassroots activists. The High Heel Dash for Charity will help Boston Pride raise more funds, to empower more community members.
The rules are simple:
- All participants are required to pre-register online*
- Pay a small entry fee of $25 that will be noted to charity
- Everyone is welcome regardless of sexual orientation, sex, gender and gender identity.
- Participants must be 18 years old.
- High heels must have a minimum of a 2 inches heel. No Wedges are allow.
Win a Prize?**
Let’s color the City of Boston in Pride. We encourage you to dress in your craziest and outrageous costumes to show your pride.
You may enter one of the three categories:
- Best Heel: Dig out your best heel and add some Creative and Unique touches to it and WIN!
- Best Group: Got Friends? Work together on a team theme or costume and you could WIN!
- Best Costume: Be Creative and Unique. Put together a total packaged look and you could WIN!
- Registration will be located at The Point – 147 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02108 on June 3rd between the hours of 9AM and 11AM. Light breakfast will be served to participants.
- All Participates are welcome to join us at the AFTER PARTY at The Bell in Hand (45 Union St, Boston, MA 02108) at 6PM. Sponsored by The Bell in Hand and Pinnacle Vodka.
*Participants will be required to sign an Accident Waiver and Release of Liability to participate in the event.
**The winners will be announced on stage at the finish line.