FINISH: Boston City Hall Plaza
Saturday, June 9, 2018
Rain or Shine
- Start at Boylston St and Clarendon St
- Turn right onto Clarendon St
- Turn left onto Tremont St
- Turn left onto Berkeley St
- Turn right onto Boylston St
- Turn left onto Charles St
- Turn right onto Beacon St
- Turn left onto Tremont St
- Arrival at City Hall Plaza on Cambridge St
It is strongly recommended that you arrive at the Boston Pride Parade by “T”. Given the large amount of people present in the city for the day’s events, traffic will likely be highly congested and parking will be limited.
By T: Take the Green line to Copley.
By car: we have negotiated with Spot Hero for reduced parking rates throughout the city. Click below for more info.
Advice for Visitors and Spectators
- Pack appropriately! The Boston Pride Parade is a rain or shine event, so plan accordingly for the forecast weather conditions. Consider bringing sunscreen, plenty of bottled water, and an umbrella or raincoat.
- Have fun!
- Watch out for (your) kids – Make sure children are safe. As the crowds pour in from the Parade it may become difficult to keep an eye on the little ones. Consider moving to the Family Zone until the Parade is complete.
- Respect the instructions from the Parade Staff and Volunteers – These individuals will be clearly distinguishable from the crowd. They are only doing their job and enforcing safety measures for the benefit of everyone.
We are happy to announce that once again, thanks to Old Town Trolley, Boston Pride will have a handicap accessible trolley for marchers who wish to participate in the parade but are physically unable to walk the full route. Seats are limited and on a first come, first serve basis. If you wish to sign up, please email email@example.com and send us your full name, email address and phone number.
Handicap viewing area!
We are happy to announce that for 2018, we will have a handicap accessible viewing area located near the Pride Festival. Seating will be limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org you would like to reserve a seat.
Marshal Training Sessions
All group marshals will be required to attend ONE marshal training session. There are 4 sessions to pick from and the marshals do not need to attend a session together. Click here to view the marshal orientation meeting schedule.
For groups who will bring vehicles and/or floats in the parade, please ensure to abide by the 2018 Vehicle Inspection Criteria.
For all marshals, here is the 2018 Marshal Handbook.
We cannot accept changes to your marshals after May 1. If your initial marshals have changed, please notify the committee at email@example.com.
All registered groups will be assigned a specific time to report to the staging area. The staging of groups will run from 7:30 to 11 am on the day of the parade.