Boston Pride creates change and progress in society by embracing our community’s diverse history, culture, and identities, promoting community engagement and inclusivity, and striving for visibility and respect in unity.
Boston Pride produces events and activities to achieve inclusivity, equality, respect, and awareness in Greater Boston and beyond. Fostering diversity, unity, visibility, and dignity, we educate, communicate, and advocate by building and strengthening community connections.
- Volunteerism: We value the time, energy, commitment, and passion of our dedicated volunteers.
- Awareness: In our aspiration to social, racial, and economic justice, we strive to understand and to respond to our community’s evolving needs.
- Leadership: We believe in developing the future leaders of our community.
- Unity: Through collaboration, we wish to unite our community, to embrace our differences, and to end prejudice.
- Empowerment: We aim to empower community voices through visibility, and our members through responsibility.
- Solidarity: We stand in solidarity with communities at home and around the world, because we are not equal until everyone is equal.
Read our policy on initialism usage here.
Boston Pride comprises the following programs:
- Boston Pride Week
- Boston Latinx Pride
- Boston Black Pride
- Boston Youth Pride
- The Boston Pride Guide
- The Boston Pride Community Fund
- Pride Arts
- Pride Sports
- Pride 365
Boston Pride is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Our EIN is 04-3488006.
Service Mark Policy
“Boston Pride,” “Boston Pride Committee,” “Boston Pride Guide” and the “Boston Pride Dots Logo” are Service Marks of The New Boston Pride Committee, Inc. in the United States and other countries. They cannot be legally used or reproduced without written permission.
Any use of “Boston Pride,” “Boston Pride Committee,” “Boston Pride Guide,” or “The New Boston Pride Committee, Inc.” names and/or logo must be approved by Boston Pride in writing prior to use. Boston Pride must review and approve in writing all materials (including but not limited to promotional items, press releases, public service announcements, scripts, posters, ads, brochures, etc…) before they are used.
Please contact Malcolm Carey at email@example.com for more information.