About Boston Pride
Boston Pride creates change and progress in society by embracing our community’s diverse history, culture, and identities, promoting community engagement and inclusivity, and striving for visibility and respect in unity.
Boston Pride produces events and activities to achieve inclusivity, equality, respect, and awareness in Greater Boston and beyond. Fostering diversity, unity, visibility, and dignity, we educate, communicate, and advocate by building and strengthening community connections.
- Volunteerism: We value the time, energy, commitment, and passion of our dedicated volunteers.
- Awareness: In our aspiration to social, racial, and economic justice, we strive to understand and to respond to our community’s evolving needs.
- Leadership: We believe in developing the future leaders of our community.
- Unity: Through collaboration, we wish to unite our community, to embrace our differences, and to end prejudice.
- Empowerment: We aim to empower community voices through visibility, and our members through responsibility.
- Solidarity: We stand in solidarity with communities at home and around the world, because we are not equal until everyone is equal.
Boston Pride comprises the following programs:
- Boston Pride Week
- Boston Latinx Pride
- Boston Black Pride
- Boston Youth Pride
- The Boston Pride Guide
- The Boston Pride Community Fund
- Pride Arts
- Pride Sports
- Pride 365
Boston Pride is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Our EIN is 04-3488006.
- Transparency: We have added increased transparency about what data we collect, and how it is collected;
- Security: We have added details about how we protect your information;
- Rights: We have listed how you can exercise your user rights and make choices about your information.