High Heel Dash for Charity
Saturday, June 2 on Union St
Online pre-registration is now closed. But you can register on site on Saturday, June 2 starting at 9am on Union St!
Join dozens of participants as we make a new Boston Pride tradition, with the second annual HIGH HEEL DASH for CHARITY. Each participant’s entry fee will go to the Boston Pride Community Fund, which is aimed at financially supporting small, grassroots organizations in our community through annual grants. Past recipients of the Community Fund have used their grants to organize seminars for trans and youth audiences, to conduct health outreach to communities of color, or to enable projects for queer singers or grassroots activists. The High Heel Dash for Charity will help Boston Pride raise more funds, to empower more community members.
The rules are simple:
- All participants are required to pre-register online*
- Pay a small entry fee of $20 that will be donated to Boston Pride Community Fund
- Everyone is welcome regardless of sexual orientation, sex characteristics, gender identity, or gender expression.
- Participants must be 18 or older.
- High heels must have a minimum of a 2-inch heel. No wedges are allowed.
Win a Prize?**
Let’s color the City of Boston in Pride. We encourage you to dress in your craziest and outrageous costumes to show your pride.
You may enter one of three categories:
- Best Heel: Dig out your best heel and add some creative and unique touches to it and WIN!
- Best Group: Got friends? Work together on a team theme or costume and you could WIN!
- Best Costume: Be creative and unique. Put together a total packaged look and you could WIN!
- Registration will be located at The Point – 147 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02108 on June 2nd between the hours of 9AM and 11AM. Light breakfast will be served to participants.
- All Participates are welcome to join us at the AFTER PARTY at The Bell in Hand (45 Union St, Boston, MA 02108) at 6PM. Sponsored by The Bell in Hand and Pinnacle Vodka.
Any question? Please contact event chair, Henry Paquin at [email protected].
*Participants will be required to sign an Accident Waiver and Release of Liability to participate in the event.
**The winners will be announced on stage at the finish line.
About this event
|Free and open to the public to watch
Participants must register here
|Government Center (Blue and Green lines)
Haymarket (Green and Orange lines)
State (Blue line)