2018 GUIDE OUT ON MAY 16, 2018
Ad space reservation is now open. Click here to book your ad space!
- We invite you to book your ad space now as the guide SOLD OUT very quickly in 2015, 2016, and 2017!
- Booking is now open for 2018: Click here to book your ad space
- Download our 2018 Media Kit here
- View ad prices
- View ad sizes
- View ad specs
- View terms & conditions
- Reserve your space by April 1st
- Submit artwork by April 15nd
- Questions? Contact our sales representative:
- Bill Berggren – firstname.lastname@example.org – 617.438.4364
- Publication stats:
- 25,000 print copies at 460+ locations in New England (and beyond! – see map below)
- 40,400+ online reads and 340,400+ impressions
- Publication read in 124 countries on all continents!
- Presence at all Boston Pride events
Have a look at our 2017 edition!
2017 Official Boston Pride Guide
The Boston Pride Guide is available at 460+ (and counting!) pick-up locations in New England. Check out the map below (it is regularly updated).
Thank you to our advertisers and contributors
Boston Pride wishes to thank all our advertisers who have supported this endeavor over the years. Your financial contributions have made this project possible and contributed to ensuring the visibility and education of the LGBT community and around the world.Thank you!
Our thanks also go to all our contributors who work very hard to bring new, innovative and insightful stories and articles for the publication. Your dedication to our community is commendable and we are very grateful for your contributions. Thank you!
2015 (history supplement)