Boston Pride Guide
Boston Pride Guide 2019
Information for advertisers
- We invite you to book your ad space now as the guide SOLD OUT early in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018!
- Booking is now open for 2019: Click here to book your ad space
- Download our 2019 Media Kit here [mid res PDF 2MB]
- Download our 2019 Media Kit here [hi res PDF 14MB]
- View ad prices
- View ad sizes
- View ad specs
- View terms & conditions
- New in 2019:
- Following requests from readers, we are increasing our print run to 30,000 copies (from 25,000) and increasing our distribution to over 550 locations in New England
- We are offering new premium placements (pages 4 through 7), as well as three unique opportunities to insert promo items into the magazine (postcard and tip on or bind in pieces).
- Reserve your space by April 15th, 2019
- Submit artwork by April 21st, 2019
- Questions? Contact our sales representative:
- Bill Berggren – [email protected] – 617.438.4364
- Publication stats:
- 30,000 print copies at 550+ locations in New England (and beyond! – see map below)
- 61,000+ online reads and 501,000+ impressions
- Publication read in 135 countries on all continents!
- Presence at all Boston Pride events
Boston Pride wishes to thank all our advertisers who have supported this endeavor over the years. Your financial contributions have made this project possible, supporting the enhancement of the visibility and education of the LGBT community in New England and around the world. Thank you!
We also would like to express our gratitude to all our contributors who work very hard to offer new, innovative, and insightful stories to the Guide each year. Your dedication to our community is to be lauded; we are very grateful for your talents and service.
About the Boston Pride Guide
The Boston Pride Guide is the official annual publication of The New Boston Pride Committee, Inc., DBA Boston Pride. It is produced entirely in-house with an all-volunteer editorial and management team. The Guide is distributed in 25,000 print copies to over 510 locations in New England. The publication is also available in a digital format, and, as of May 21, 2018, has garnered 50,000+ reads and 380,000+ impressions. The Pride Guide has been read in 131 countries on all continents! As the official magazine of Boston Pride, it is the go-to source for all Pride-related information — fresh and direct from the organization that plans the annual events and programs. Print copies are made available at all Boston Pride events.