Boston Pride volunteer opportunity
Every year, Boston Pride relies on over 200 volunteers to produce a successful Pride Week. It is from the efforts of people giving their time and energy that we are able to host our events year after year. Pride depends on the community’s participation and we could use your help. Will you come and be a part of history? Volunteer to help us make Boston Pride 2014 an event to remember!
Spend a few hours pitching in at Pride and in return you will get:
- An invitation to a Recognition Event.
- An opportunity to show your support for the LGBT community
- A way to network and make new friends
- A chance to build a new skill for your resume
- A unique insider-view of our world-renowned events
The Pride Volunteer “To Do” List: