The Supreme Court announced on Friday that it would enter the national debate over same-sex marriage, agreeing to hear a pair of cases challenging state and federal laws that define marriage to include only unions of a man and a woman.
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride to Honor the Late Mayor Thomas M. Menino at 45th Anniversary- #WickedProud Annual Pride Parade
- Spring Open House on Wednesday, March 25th
- Boston Pride Celebrates 45th Anniversary – #WickedProud Launches “Friends of Boston Pride”
- LGBT Groups Make History at the South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- LGBT Roller Bounce on March 26 – This event benefits Boston Pride’s programs!