While the sun may not be shining at least the HEAVY rain is lifting to our northeast. Tracking post tropical storm Andrea as she races towards Nova Scotia. We will hold on to the cloudy to mostly cloudy and damp weather this morning..and lots of clouds this afternoon. Temperatures now in the 60s will shift slightly to the 70s. While the sun won’t be shining brightly the rain will be over by the time the parade kicks off at noon. Happy Pride!! I hope all of you have a wonderful and a safe day today. Tomorrow looks outstanding with mainly sunny skies and temperatures in the 70s!! Enjoy
Latest Pride News
- The Official Boston Pride Guide 2015 is now available
- Mr. and Miss Boston Pride Pageant Winners Selected for 45th Annual Parade!
- Boston Pride Will Kick off Pride Week and 45th Anniversary with First Ever Gala
- Boston Pride Presents a Conversation with Pussy Riot – The Wilbur, June 5th
- Boston Pride Week 2015 Calendar