While the sun may not be shining at least the HEAVY rain is lifting to our northeast. Tracking post tropical storm Andrea as she races towards Nova Scotia. We will hold on to the cloudy to mostly cloudy and damp weather this morning..and lots of clouds this afternoon. Temperatures now in the 60s will shift slightly to the 70s. While the sun won’t be shining brightly the rain will be over by the time the parade kicks off at noon. Happy Pride!! I hope all of you have a wonderful and a safe day today. Tomorrow looks outstanding with mainly sunny skies and temperatures in the 70s!! Enjoy
Latest Pride News
- Boston Price Announces 2017 Pride Parade Grand and Honorary Marshals
- 2017 Boston Pride Community Fund: Boston Pride distributes over $20,000 to 16 organizations
- Statement on the 2017 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Save the date! Pride Spring Open House on March 23rd
- Vote now for your 2017 Boston Pride Marshals!