While the sun may not be shining at least the HEAVY rain is lifting to our northeast. Tracking post tropical storm Andrea as she races towards Nova Scotia. We will hold on to the cloudy to mostly cloudy and damp weather this morning..and lots of clouds this afternoon. Temperatures now in the 60s will shift slightly to the 70s. While the sun won’t be shining brightly the rain will be over by the time the parade kicks off at noon. Happy Pride!! I hope all of you have a wonderful and a safe day today. Tomorrow looks outstanding with mainly sunny skies and temperatures in the 70s!! Enjoy
Latest Pride News
- Solidarity with the people of France
- Boston Pride Celebrates Public Accommodations Bill For Transgender Individuals Becoming Law in Massachusetts
- Statement from Boston Pride regarding State Senate candidate Ted Busiek
- A Look Back on Boston Pride Month 2016, Celebrations and Remembrances for the LGBT Community
- Happy Pride from Joan Rivers!