While the sun may not be shining at least the HEAVY rain is lifting to our northeast. Tracking post tropical storm Andrea as she races towards Nova Scotia. We will hold on to the cloudy to mostly cloudy and damp weather this morning..and lots of clouds this afternoon. Temperatures now in the 60s will shift slightly to the 70s. While the sun won’t be shining brightly the rain will be over by the time the parade kicks off at noon. Happy Pride!! I hope all of you have a wonderful and a safe day today. Tomorrow looks outstanding with mainly sunny skies and temperatures in the 70s!! Enjoy
Latest Pride News
- Boston Pride to Honor the Late Mayor Thomas M. Menino at 45th Anniversary- #WickedProud Annual Pride Parade
- Spring Open House on Wednesday, March 25th
- Boston Pride Celebrates 45th Anniversary – #WickedProud Launches “Friends of Boston Pride”
- LGBT Groups Make History at the South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- LGBT Roller Bounce on March 26 – This event benefits Boston Pride’s programs!