The Boston Pride family wishes you a joyful and safe Thanksgiving celebration. We all have a lot to be thankful for. At Pride, we are very thankful for our community’s diversity and willingness to challenge the status quo, for the better of LGBT people in Boston and beyond. 2017 will be a busy year for all of us, but, for now, let’s spend some quality time with friends, families and loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving!
Latest Pride News
- Reminder: book your 2018 Boston Pride Guide ad now
- New event alert! Sunday Funday Brunch Meet-Up at Scorpion Bar on April 8
- Boston Pride attends the 2018 NERP Conference
- Congratulations to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts for their award-winning ad in the 2017 Boston Pride Guide!
- Boston Pride expresses support for Pride organizers in Starkville, MS