Online registration for the 2017 Pride Festival is now open. Click here now to register your group or organization. We are proud to announce that Boston Pride has created a new “Solidarity” registration category for grassroots organizations, with heavily discounted participation fees, to ensure that all groups can join the Festival. Additionally, we have reduced the fees for small non-profits and small businesses in 2017. Finally, groups that register before February 28th will enjoy a 20% discount on their participation fees. These measures are partially offset by revised fee schedules for larger organizations, in particular for large corporations participating in the annual Festival.
Latest Pride News
- 2017 Boston Pride Community Fund: Boston Pride distributes over $20,000 to 16 organizations
- Statement on the 2017 South Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Save the date! Pride Spring Open House on March 23rd
- Vote now for your 2017 Boston Pride Marshals!
- Statement regarding the Trump administrations’ rescinding of protections for trans* students in public schools