The Pride Parade and Pride Festival are rain or shine events! Due to the incoming weather forecast, Boston Pride is providing the following updates to participants:
- Parade setup locations and check-in times remain unchanged. All participating organizations should have already received their assignments by email.
- [update] In order to prevent flooding, we ask that no confetti or streamers be used during the parade, to avoid clogging the street drains. Thank you for helping us keep the streets litter-free!
- Reminder: for safety reasons, Parade registrations may no longer be changed (e.g., addition of vehicles is no longer permitted).
- The Parade will start from Copley Square at noon on Saturday June 8th.
- Due to the winds forecast during the planned setup of the Festival, we anticipate a delay in the completion of the full Festival setup.
- As a consequence, check-in times for Festival exhibitors will change from the assignments previously sent.
- All exhibitors are asked to monitor their emails for an announcement on Friday June 7th, with updated check-in times.
- Reminder: for safety reasons, Festival registrations may no longer be changed Â (e.g., addition of vehicles during setup is no longer permitted).
- The Festival on City Hall Plaza will open to guests at noon on Saturday June 8th.
Thank you for your understanding.
Leave A Comment